Tips For Hair Care
- An adequate supply of protein in diet.
- Wholegrain foods help in formation of keratin, a major component of hair.
- Avoid saturated fat in your diet.
- One should cut down on tea and coffee, they are powerful stimulants increasing excretion of water and nutrients and hampering absorption of mineral.
- One should drink between 8-10 glasses of water a day, along with herbal tea and unsweetened fruit juices.
- Regular exercise stimulates blood circulation & improve hair growth.